Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Newborn Hats 5/05/2009

Some of the hats I didnt photograph on a mannequin, just stuck them on a newborn head. I like seeing them on someone anyway...gives an idea of size...

Apple: $25.00

This hat is super super furry and soft..it has 4 of the "braids" with pompoms around the top. The baby is 7 days and about 8 lbs. This hat fits snugly.



Pinkie: $18.00

Another super soft hat. Love the pom pom "ears". The baby is 1 week old and about 8 lbs. This one will stretch a bit, but isnt that "long" on the head.



Dog Eared: $25.00

This is one of my fave hats...I love it! Its adorable and whenever I use this style, the portrait sells...its irresistable! Baby here is 1 week, 8.5 lbs.





2 comments:

  1. love this dog eared one! how do I purchase though??
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista~

    email me at susanrobichaud@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete